UPTET, PGT Exam Highlights
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) conduct state level written examination for the recruitment of TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) and PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) in Intermediate and High School colleges across the state of Uttar Pradesh. Many Interested & Eligible Candidates apply Online Application for these posts. In this segment we will discuss about TET and PGT exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility etc. in detail
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) releases official Notification for recruitment of TGT and PGT from eligible candidates who must be citizen of India. Notification related to this exam contains all the relevant information regarding exam, eligibility criteria, age limit, nationality etc. . Click Here Download Full Notification.
The Exam Pattern is mentioned below for candidate’s reference. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) Exam Pattern of TGT PGT includes the details like type of Test, exam duration, and other relevant information.
Exam will consist of Objective Type Questions from following sections-
|Name Of Section||Question||Marks||Duration|
General English & Hindi
20 Eng + 20 Hindi
General Awareness (GA)/General Intelligence (GI)
Numerical Ability & Reasoning
Selection for the TGT and PGT Posts will be based on Written Test, Special Qualification and Interview test. Marking scheme will be as follows-
- Written Exam has 85% Marks Weightage.
- Interview has 10% Marks Weightage (Interviews has scrapped for TGT Posts, wait for official notice for confirmation & new selection process).
- Special Qualification has 5% Marks Weightage (2% Marks for Ph.D./ D.Phil. Qualification, 2% Marks for M.Ed Qualification, 1% Marks for B.Ed Qualification).
Educational Qualification For UP PGT Teachers
- Master’s Degree in English/ Hindi/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Math/ Economics/ History/ Geography/ Commerce/ Biology/ Physical and other subjects.
- Minimum 55% marks.
- Major Subject of Post Graduation must be a subject in Graduation.
- Ed/M.Ed Degree with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- Faculty must have cleared UPTET / CTET/ NET in a relevant subject.
- Must have proficiency in English & Hindi Medium school.
- IT skilled candidates and use of new technologies.
For UP TGT Teachers
- 4 Years Integrated Course of Regional College of Education of NCE
- Minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject.
- OR Candidates having Graduation Degree in 50% marks minimum in the concerned subject.
- B.Com applicants should have studies History/ Political Science/ Economics/ Geography/ Sociology/ Psychology Related subjects for a minimum of 02 Years in the Graduation.
- OR having Graduation degree with 50% marks in a combination of the relevant subject in 03 years degree.
- Faculty must have cleared UPTET/ CTET/ NET in a relevant subject.
- Must have proficiency in English & Hindi Medium schools.
- IT Skilled candidates will be referred to for this post.
- Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 42 years.
- For SC / ST candidates : 5 Years.
- For OBC candidates : 3 Years.
- For PWD candidates : 15 Years.
UP TGT PGT Cut-Off Marks 2019 (expected)
SBI Clerk Mains Cut-Off 2019 (State-Wise)
|Subject Name||No. Of Vacancies (Male)||No. Of Vacancies (Female)||General (Cut off based on 85%)||OBC (Cut off based on 85%)||SC/ ST (Cut off based on 85%)|
Spinning & Weaving
UPTGT PGT Exam Syllabus
- Scientific Research
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Economic Scene
- Current Events – International & National etc.
- History Related to the Uttar Pradesh
- Idioms & Phrases
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Unseen Passages
- Antonyms etc
- Time & Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Boats & Streams
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Problems on Ages
- Time & Work
- Data Interpretation etc
Concerned Subjects for TGT
- KataiBunai and Silai
Concerned subjects for PGT
- Home Science
- Music Geology
- Military Science
Free Study Material By 'TOTAL PREPARATION'
All the UPTGT and PGT Exam aspirants should start their preparation in an effective manner with the help of best quality UPTGT and PGT Exam study materials. You can select UPTGT and PGT Exam study materials from our website. Our study materials are prepared by keeping the latest patterns of questions and the toughness level of the exam in the mind. With our study materials you can get more practice, mock tests, daily quiz, monthly booster, topic-wise online quiz etc. our study materials is up-to-date covering all the latest questions without any problem.